Class Evaluation                        





1.Something I liked about this class was that I got to learn new things. I liked that every time we were able to have time to write in our goals journal. Also see a video and sometimes write what did we think about it. Another things was that when it was time to show who had there CTR card. I overall think i did learn new things and it was a good class. Yes sometimes it might be challenging if you don't use technology that often  

2.Something I did not like about this class was that some people will talk
 to much.  Overall I think that there was nothing bad to talk about this class. Also that there is no calm music to hear to when we are doing our work.


3.Some recommendations for the class is to share with a partner besides you how you day been going. To also play the CTR song when we come into class and when we are about to leave. Another recommendation would be giving extra credit to the ones that need it. Sometimes let us pick on topics to right on.

4. Yes I reading and writing my goal journal everyday for at least five minutes daily. I feel that it is good to write your goals on a notebook. later one you could go back to them and know what you had accomplish and what you still need to accomplish. This semester I wrote about a total of at least 150 goals.

5. Yes I am committed in being a CTR person 24/7. If you CTR right your always going to feel fine. I am glad learn and develop some of these skill in this class and learning more how to be a CTR person. Learning how to do things better and just helping people. So yes I would say I am a CTR person.

6. Something I learned from this class that i will pass to pothers is to always CTR off course. Also to never get into trouble. Also pass on the the qualities and skills that Mr. Haymore has showed us.thing I learned about this class if that most of the time you have depends on yourself to focus and be on the right path.

7. Something I will always remember about this class is my life planning journal. Also just go back to my journal and just motivate me to accomplish the goals that I wrote down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog